Monday, June 7, 2010

******HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME*********

Well everyone I have a birthday coming up this Wednesday!!!!!!!!!YaY Me I made it another year. Plus I'm still hanging in here managing to keep up with all my school. I think I deserve to take the whole day off (work included) and just get pampered. It's funny because my daughter is trying to plan a surprise party for me but she's only 9 and doesn't want any help with it (I overheard her talking to my mom). She doesn't want anyone to help her and she thinks her $9.75 is going to make a party happen. She just doesn't know and I can't say anything because I'm not suppose to know. She will not listen to my family when they tell her she needs more money and let them help her. When they try to help her she gets mad and says she doesn't want to do it anymore. Kids are hilarious!!!!!!! Well we shall see how she throws a party on her budget.....

Gemini Nichole:-)

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKOLA,
    Your daughter is so sweet, trying to make mommy feel good and be proud of her, just think of it as when god blesses you with small things the big things will come later. Like your daughter she is trying to do it. It may seem small but it is so big for her to even be thinking about wanting to surpize you that is a gift all by itself. Just think when she is grown and really have a lot of money to do just what she is trying to do right now can you picture what a party she would give you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nichole, I think that is so sweet of your daughter,to try and surprise you with a Birthday party.She is a speial gift all by herself.For her to be thinking about you in away like that is so precious.Glad to see that you are staying ahead in your classes.My bithday has passed already.June4th Hope you had Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb,

    I don't remember if you put that it was your birthday on your page or not but I apologize ****HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY**** GEMINI'S RULE.....LoL I'm silly. Thanks to the both of you for your kind words. My mini me is so wonderful she always looks out for me just as much as I do her sometimes I have to tell her I'm the mommy and your the daughter she acts like she way older than 9yrs old. This is going to sound crazy but I asked her for a lottery number (I never play)I pretended to play the number she gave me, and told her the number came out and that it hit for a couple hundred, so I could give her some more money for her surprise party because she did not want to take any money from anyone, so this way no one actually gave her anything we won it(I didn't wanna lie to her but she needed more money). So now she has $259.75 I figured that was enough........She is so wonderful!!!!!

    Nichole:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!That is so sweet of your daughter, she is only nine and wants to plan her mother's party, very impressive. A very happy Birthday to you! Wishing you a day full of good cheer and happiness. Hope your party turns out to be a blast. Enjoy your daughter and party.

    ReplyDelete