Sunday, May 30, 2010

WoW 6th Week

Well this course is getting down to the wire. It seems like it just flew right by. I hope everyone is doing well in this writing course. The last few weeks of class and things are starting to be too much for me, and from the looks of things I'm going to have to cut something out. I know for a fact I can't quit my job. Well if I could just keep up and for another week I think I will be fine. School will be out for the summer and I won't have to worry so much about my daughter and the 50 million things she is involved in at school, which will give me so much more time to dedicate to my studies. I hope I can stay caught up just for one more week. I think I can............I think I can. Well hope everyone is doing good in all course work. Keep up the good work EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Nichole:-)

5 comments:

  1. Hello Nickola,

    You're right we're down to week six. I agree it's getting tougher and tougher. I have two projects due in the same week as well with all the rest of their assignments. I get confused from time to time. The only way I'm able to handle them all is by making a list of assignments I have to complete and check them off. I tell you the truth I don't know what I'll do with out my list. Life would be miserable. I'm unemployed as of right now however I am continuing to search for a job. I just mention to one of my friends yesterday that life is complicated right now. I said " it's school versus personal life".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there,
    We're almost at the finish line of this chapter best of luck in the future and hang in there everything is going to be alright

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. Here's the deal:

    Yes, earthling, Im an NDE
    (thus, my ethereal nomenclature) -
    so I actually know God exists:
    He rewards those who HONOR n RESPECT
    Him and strive to follow His Laws;
    for those who wanna know what
    Seventh-Heaven holds for your
    indelible, magnificent soul whom
    God has so carefully crafted -
    and if you're not too concerned
    with WWIII and N. Korea,
    you better follow us:

    Find-out what RCIA means and join.
    trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let this be your catalyst to Seventh-Heaven:

    'The more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you'
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague
    (<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

    Love him or leave him...
    ya better lissen to DonJuan;
    if you deny o'er-the-Hillary's evil,
    which most whorizontalites do,
    you cannot deny Hellfire
    which YOU send YOURSELF to.

    Yes, earthling, I was an NDE:
    the sights were beyond extreme.
    Choose Jesus.
    You'll be most happy you did.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete