Friday, June 25, 2010

The End

Well class we made it ten weeks. I guess the saying is right anything is possible if we put our minds to it. I have to say this was my most difficult course yet. With the help of Professor Z and my classmates I made it through this course. I just want everyone to know that I appreciate everything everyone done to help me through this course, All the kind words were a big help. Hopefully we all did good and won't have to retake this class. Good luck to everyone in the future:-) Thanks Again!!!!!!!

Nichole:-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nichole,yes we made the 10 weeks have to agree that this class was a bit hard.But it's over.I hope you did well on your research paper.Time did fly by.Everyone in the class was so supportive of each other.Professor Z was great.Thanks for all the kind words.Good luck and don't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nichole,

    First I want to wish you and everyone a congratulation on completing writing composition 2. I agree this term was kind of tough for me but in the end, I ended up okay. The help from Professor and class-mates were helpful to me as well, if it wasn't for them I probably wouldn't have caught much mistakes as they mention. Thanks a lot Nichole and everyone else!

    ReplyDelete